Friday, October 5, 2012

Good Morning
I have been turning my life in writing over to the electronic media. If the power goes off then I have to resort to some other form of communication as in writing on stone or just talking.
A small solar battery would work; I have some calculators from the 1980's that are still working. How many of you have a solar calculator that is still around and still working very well?
"Solar powered calculators are hand-held electronic calculators powered by photovoltaic panels mounted on the device.  They were introduced at the end of the 1970s"
Could I create a solar powered tablet to write on that would last as long as these devices?
Kindle has the screen for that? 

I feel good this morning; I have been printing out our coloring book for my daughter who will try to sell or show the book this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment