Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ideal is a nice word

My time on the planet earth is ideal. Sometimes I want but I have learned that wanting is dangerous.

If you look up each of these words, "ideal" and "want" you can understand my concern.

My step mother Margie was an excellent housekeeper. When I met mom I loved her intelligence and her families strength. I did not marry a housekeeper.
I did not have a prepared list as to whom I would marry. It was love the one human being your with.
Mom was lucky or unlucky and that is only a point of view.
If love and understanding was what you saw then that is what is there.
My mind was not in a heavenly list nor was there any outside interests. Mom was there and she was loved.

My only preconceived notion was wealth and that shared.
***
It is time to clean the pool.

1 comment: