Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good morning,
It is very nice outdoors this morning; it is sunny and about 68 degrees at the moment, breezy going to strong winds this afternoon and high temperatures in the 90's.
I feel very good this morning, it is an awkward feeling after losing a younger step brother.
Mom and I were out on the deck and she took photos of her plants and our wild bird food sunflower.
While outside I put more food in the bird feeders. We have a finch feeder and a big bird feeder (Black birds, Woodpeckers and Cardinals). The feeders are eat if you can without being cat food. Our cats are excellent hunters and the birds know it. I think I will put my tallest feeder in the garden where it is fenced in. At the moment I cannot get to it without taking it down.


No comments:

Post a Comment