Wednesday, May 23, 2012

pulpit


I went back to look at words I looked up and I could not remember what they meant. I have a blog of words I see in sentences and I look them up. I understand what they mean when I look them up but I cannot remember from day to day what the word means tomorrow. 

Some things I remember and some things I have no clue as to what the pulpit is going on.
Someone is going to tell me that pulpit does not belong in the above sentence and I am wondering why the world is so defined?
There are tools on the planet earth and languages are tools to define sounds made by animals.
Sometimes books define an emotion or carries a story farther/further than a weekend.

***
Today I clean up on chores I missed yesterday and put my garden supplies away. I will shock the pool, it is a weekly chore to keep it sparkling clean.
I may go out and cut more mulch.


No comments:

Post a Comment