Thursday, April 26, 2012


Mom wanted to go to the Sturgis Kentucky Antique Mall where a photo of Dam 50 was hanging on the wall. She wanted to take a photo of the photo to bring home so that I could put it on line. She took the photo and we window shopped for about 45 minutes and found too much stuff to bring home and besides it is that time of the month where the pantry has food but no gravy. We loaded the photos into the van and came home. The photo was so big that it took three photos of the picture to make the original.

I worked with all three photos and came up with a similar photo to place online. It was so large that we needed a hand truck and elevator to get it up on the website.
Here is the address of the photo online:
http://marionky.biz/local1373/LOCK/BUILD_DAM50.HTM

1000
Made some wood chip with my shredder.

1200
Tilled a space for my store bought tomato plants; I normally start them from seed during the late winter but this year I am old and lazy and will buy them already in pots. I will re-till the space I did  in about a 1/2 hour. It is time for lunch.
Did you go over and see the panorama?

No comments:

Post a Comment