Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good Morning,
It is clearly a morning that brings Spring to mind; birds are singing and feeding at the feeders; the sky is blue and the trees are green and full with with new leaves, Iris's are splendid and delicate.
When I drink too much coffee my head aches the morning after; I know the answer so this morning it is decaffeinated coffee which is not the same.
Today I mow the lawn; it is really not a lawn but splendid weeds kept very short.
Kitten Yarn made a mat for me to place my coffee cups; it is 4" X 8" and the cats think it is a splendid carry away fighting/playing cloth because every morning I have to go find it somewhere near this chair. Also they (the cats) love to steal my ponytail hair bands and flip them into the air and they finally end up in their water dish. Yuck! We have a woven grass hamper and the cats have made it their personal scratching post it is pitiful looking (as are the front arms of our couch).
The decaffeinated coffee has done it's work and the head is a half bloom head instead of a full bloom (full bloom stops the blood flow and causes the head to aches).
I worked on my Kentucky NARFE Website yesterday updating it (I completely redid it (first page) as it was carrying too much unwanted (below the surface) luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment