Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Morning. It is rather warm inside (somewhere in the 70's) and a cool 34 degrees outside. Mom has gone to work and my bout with the cold is over. Mom still has a lingering cough but feels much better.
Mentally I am in great shape which is a lot better than an old aged body. I feel as I can do anything mentally and physically but I do keep away from schools. My brain does not function in a school regulated process. I learn what I can each day and the rest falls into the past as it always has, I remember nothing that is required to pass a school exam. That is how it is. I am a child of god, a flower child that believes that mothers should love their children and never leave their husbands only because I had to learn from my grandmother because my father and mother were not present. That is not a good gift for a child. We all know the gift of motherhood and the love, the teaching and the proper function of the learning scale. Whether it was auto accidents or lack of a mother I learned differently and I paid mentally believing that I was the cause of all the worlds problems. So sad to be responsible for all world conflicts as a teen, no one could tell me otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are feeling better. Love you and have a very good day.

    ReplyDelete