Sunday, January 30, 2011

Petsmart

My sister reported to me that a heavy photo fell off the wall and just missed her and family while looking at the fish at this Petsmart in Richmond, Kentucky.
It seems to me that wheels in someones head were trying to open the store on schedule hoping that someone would not get killed on their grand opening day.
I shop at Petsmart in Paducah kentucky and I never have seen anything like this in their store in our area.
I think that someone needs to light a fire into the store owner before the police have to investigate a bad accident in their store in Richmond, Kentucky.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how much those big picture panels weigh but they did make our hearts skip a beat when it came crashing down to the floor beside us. I'll be looking up suspiciously each time I get near any wall hanging or picture in any store from now on.

    ReplyDelete