Thursday, September 7, 2017

Kittens

Good Evening,
We have spent all the money there is; so, we are going to live day by day; being mildly wealthy we have a lot of good toys, a laptop, earphones and the Internet is paid for the month. So, I am going to write and listen to music as a wealthy man’s poverty. Burritos, grilled cheese, coffee, tea and oatmeal; kittens and cats; letters and chats with family.
I project images and video on my TV thanks to technology. I can live stream CNN and CBS. I can visit with folks on The Screen Savers via TWIT. I can spin colors on computers.

I got to play with the kittens today. They are learning, walking and soon (days) will be eating Kitten Chow. They are trying to climb using their claws. Their mom is a good mom.
The kittens are piled up in a gap between two sofas.

No comments:

Post a Comment