Friday, September 8, 2017

Grandpas Writing

Why did I write what I did? I understood that my writing was very primitive. I did understand that I had a voice and the ability to speak my mind because of our United States Constitution. When I wanted to talk I realized that the Internet was offering space to place what I thought online. The cost was only $12.99 per month to have some space to speak my mind. Society, via the community, said you are not qualified to perform and speak your mind.  I gave it some thought and read about writing and looked at some writing, I listened to music and I wondered about the cadence of text or voice. I realized that words were placed into sentenced and I knew a little about nouns and verbs. I said just do it and not worry about not knowing about writing. So, I started writing and placed a background under my text because the program I was writing on said that I could do it, so I did it. I had learned some time ago that placing or setting a presentation to please the eye, it would go well with what I was writing. I learn to center my text according to what I wanted to highlight or place it as I thought, sometimes with a cadence and sometimes with nothing but a short sentence.
After about 4 years someone said that it was hard to understand but the more you read it the more the feeling was understood. I soon learned to write immediately as the thought came to mind. After a bit, I wanted to understand what I was writing so I looked and looked and the word “muse” came closest to the way I was writing. So, I name my writing after what my grandmother called me, “Tomas” and the word “Muse”. I started to edit my work but first I had to understand what I wrote and soon realized that the writing was sometimes very profound. My daughter said that what I wrote would sometime in the future reach the classrooms of America. I was pleasantly surprised at the complement.
I needed to know about copywrites and looked it up. I found out that by placing it on line was the same as publishing it and that would protect it if I placed a copywrite on it. I also sent a copy to my wife via the postal service.
Some of the webpages were suitable as computer art. I soon realized the project itself was very good computer art with beautiful profound writing.
Somebody said put it in a book and I realized that the art and text would be too expensive and that the space online would just be OK as it was. Folks could download a page and print it with quality paper and ink and it would be just fine.
The printing industry changed making it possible to place my writing in a book; by doing so I had to give up the artistic backgrounds. The writing was good and worth the prices I asked. The price is there because I wanted my grandchildren to profit on grandpas writing in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment