Monday, September 4, 2017

Delivery

Good Morning,
The tires are delayed for one day as yesterday was Labor Day.
 Hopefully they will call today between 10 am and 1 PM. They said the truck comes between those hours depending on how full the truck is and how long it takes to make deliveries.
I have felt pretty good these last few days and the pool warned back up to 80 degrees after falling below 70 degrees. I will get in the pool this morning and clean it.
Sometimes there are places I go on the Internet that add extensions to my computer.  Sometimes it is easy to remove and sometimes they embed themselves deep into the heart of the computer; when that happens I restore my computer to a factory setting; after I save my photos, documents and good downloads to my back up exterior hard drive.
After I do that the computer is like new and then I have to have a page with all my passwords and what programs I have to download all over again.
I do that about every month up to 60 days before I screw things up and download a Trojan Horse. I had one Trojan Horse go after my back up system and delete it. I had to resort to a factory download  system from Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment