Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Trash Can and Bare Area


Good Morning,

75 degrees outside and 72 inside our home. I just now looked at the day of the week and realized that I did not put the trash out on the street; I will be back in a few minutes. I think I am OK.
I mowed the grasses yesterday and I noticed that what grass seed I sowed is coming up, that means I will sow more this morning. I had sowed Rye, Fescue and Bluegrass Seeds on the bare patches.
 I am learning to mow so that I do not jar my back going over the ruts in the yard. So as a consequence I feel good this morning. I actually spelled consequence and actually without a spell check. Well that means my brain is still doing fine and is in a learning mode.
Bare areas I sowed Rye, Fescue and Bluegrass seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment