Wednesday, August 3, 2016

How Old Am I Today?



I was born in at the Mothers or Women's Clinic (on Fairmount Ave South) across the street from the Huntington Hospital, Pasadena California. Two blocks from my Grandmothers home. (The street has been moved to accommodate the expansion of the Huntington Hospital).




When Rebecca Arellanes was born on March 31, 1922, in Pasadena, California, her father, Rafael, was 39 and her mother, Aurelia, was 37. She married Thomas Jesus Diaz in 1940. She had three children by the time she was 22. She had seven brothers and eight sisters.

In July 1945, My mother brought my sister and I to the Aurelia home, her parents home.
She said she was going to look at furniture at a store in San Gabriel, she then disappeared and never came back.
Rafael Arellanes hired a detective to look for her, but there was no trace.
Dennis Diaz was almost 4 years old and Sandy Diaz was less than 1 year old.
Per Betty and Daniel Arellanes. Dianiel was my mother's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment