Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gymnast

Good Morning,
Mom and I went to Paducah, KY. yesterday to watch our granddaughter perform at a gymnastic meet; she was splendid and was one of the best at the meet (of course I thought she was the best, she is my granddaughter). 
It is remarkable what the human body can do and I marvel at what those girls can do. On my granddaughter's vault she goes higher and farther than anyone at the meet; she loses points on her landings because she is traveling farther than most at the meet. On the beam I just can't believe that they are standing so high and doing routines up there; simply amazing! Her floor exercises are comfortable to watch; she is so graceful. I love the bars and I am amazed at the talent and strength at the performance she did.
I did not take any photos so this photo at left is a photo that my daughter took last year.
Congratulations on a performance extremely well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment