Saturday, August 2, 2014

Colors

Good Morning,
Laurel and I traveled to Murray to have lunch with Allison.  She was meeting a college friend who now lives in Kansas City. I forgot which state. Anyway we had a good time meeting her friends and family.
We had to cut our shopping trip short as mom and I just do not travel well; as we get very uncomfortable walking. Our backs do strange things to our legs. We are almost getting ready for carts. I can go about a quarter of a mile then ops grandpa stops. Laurel has shooting pains when she stands; owe.
Next year we are going to hire our mowing done as we do not yard work well.
This year the mowing season is short. Our grass is not growing. It is green and short and there it sits.
I love the color in the photo at left.

No comments:

Post a Comment