Sunday, August 3, 2014

Rain or Shine?

Good Morning,

It is 67 degrees outside this morning; our chance of rain is slim. It seems as though it could rain at this moment. I feel fine this morning. Laurel seems to be fine sitting in a chair, a bed or lazy boy bother her as does the pool. We did not do much yesterday but visit via FaceBook, read books and listened to music. Mom did put a quilt she bought at a yard sale on the bed in Allison’s room.

I did mention before that the kitten goes up and down trees. She never gives it a thought she just travels fast it any direction.

Today is Sunday or as I call it from time to time ,”The Sun Day” ; we do not owe the sun anything but it does provide the planet earth through circumstance heat that gives an environment to live in. I understand that we evolved to use the energy of the sun and what our environment provides as far as living conditions go. We have found out that the astronauts in space evolve quickly and do not need support as in bones in space. Food does not go down as it does on the planet.
***
The photo above;
For 50 years I worked for the good of the country and for my work my country paid me a wage. Since 2003 I have been working without a wage for my country.




No comments:

Post a Comment