Monday, June 30, 2014

Yard Work



Good Morning,
It is partly cloudy outside this morning. The birds are sitting and waiting for the sunflowers to mature; Laurel Rose and I are going to help them by buying some plastic sunflowers and filling our feeders with bird food. It is mild and pleasant out here on the deck.
I do not feel like working any physically labor of any kind. Laziness is the keyword in my thought. I have outside chores that would fill a trashcan but my body and mind say no. I have succumbed to the dreaded, “Isn’t he a bit lazy?” Typical of those folks in the south. We have acquaintance older than us who still work just to keep fit.
I do not care. Hopefully I can get the yard changed enough to just mow it and not worry about anything else.
The photo is my stepmother Helen Diaz which I believe was my last stepmother. 
***
We seem to handle rain pretty good in Kentucky; not as good as they used too; Mitch and Rand are a little cheap when it comes to dredges out lakes to handle floods.

No comments:

Post a Comment