Sunday, June 29, 2014

3 D TV

Yep I saw a TV that 3DTV and it was great. It was also a bigger set than the one I have and the old movies that Turner Classic Movies showed on their HD format were amazingly clear with a lot of depth that were never seen before. It was truly amazing and something that was never dreamed of when the movie was made.
The fist thing I noticed was my 40" HDTV was small.
Laurel and I did go to the theater the other day in paducah, Kentucky and saw, "Jersey Boys" the move was digitally clear just like the 3DTV that I saw in Las Vegas. i am glag that the movie theaters caught up with the 3DTV; it was going to be bad news for theaters if they did not catch up with big screen 3DTV on home screens. Our next HDTV will be big and 3DTV HD SmarTV..

No comments:

Post a Comment