Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Good  Morning,
Today may be the day to melt the snow in the shade but I am sure that the piles of snow will be around a least another week. It is 26 at the moment but the forecast calls for 50 degrees this afternoon.
I feel good this morning.
I had a dream last night that I was teaching the kids how to play a table game and they wanted the game to move on and not wait for my explanation (which was all ego) when one of them said, "Why don't you go play in the house." So I got up and went in the house and waited. So much for dreams and my large ego.
But I do like the idea of what I said about this photo:
 "There is something nice about visiting grandparents, they are retired and do not have to work unless they want too. That means that grand children that visit grand parents do not have to go to school or work at home, they may have to help out their grandparents but normally grandparents just hang around and play games.
Grandma likes to make cookies and candies, grandpa likes to eat cookies and candies and that is why grandmas and grandpas are round and happy like Christmas."
**
We are just about out of Christmas candies and cookies. Grandma and grandpa are rounder and jollier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment