Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good morning,
I am putting up shelves this morning and it is wet and 46 degrees outside, cloudy but not a miserable cold windy day but just wet, cloudy and shinny.
I feel fine but my back aches because of all the lifting I have been doing lately. Today it is just drilling and anchoring screws in wood.
I have one standard up and am working on the second one, I may have to relocate my screws on some shelves but it will be very stable and on the wall. It is tough doing the screwing with a screwdriver but I want it secure on the wall to handle the weight which will not be a problem at all.
I am listening to Latin Jazz/Salsa while working and from time to time I will put on CNN to see if the planet is secure in our normal standard of living. I did recommend to the President to have the Treasury mint 2 or 3 $1 trillion platinum coins; the Chinese created United States Money and put it  in their banks as credit to loan us money.

No comments:

Post a Comment