Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Good Morning,
Today is going to be a day to relax.
I saw on the news where there was a terrible amount of flu in our country.
There is one thing that do every morning and it is a matter of choice and survival; I did learn from my step mom Margie how to be disciplined and it may have come from my fathers side of the family.
This is the first thing I do in the morning.
I clean my dentures. (I have a terrible morning taste in my month).
I rinse my mouth with water.
I rinse and gargle my month with mouthwash (I use Scope).
I brush my teeth.
I wash my face and rinse my eyes with warm water.
I brush my hair.
And finally I clean the sink.
I try to us a clean towel every morning.

I normally wash my hands every time they get dirty from sneezes, dirty dishes, dirty laundry and hard filthy work.

Cleanliness is next to godliness.
***
It is raining outside this morning and I hear the sounds of automobiles traveling our road to school. 
I feel good this morning but sore from the heavy lifting and all that wood screwing into the wall studs.The shelves look bare and that is because we created (a big area) a lot of space for the DVD's and Blue Ray Discs. The wall space created more space in the room or made the hall longer. We have 7 shelves and we only filled 2 1/2 shelves with DVD's/Blue Ray discs.
Laurel took a "before" photo.  She is on her computer, she did say that she was going to organize the shelf space with the Childrens DVD's and my Music DVD's. I may watch or do some laundry (mom is doing laundry at the moment).

No comments:

Post a Comment