Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Morning,
It is a little after six in the morning. Laurel asked me this morning, "What are you doing up?" I am normally up at 0430 every morning and I slept in late this morning. I found it amusing that she would ask.
The first subject that came to mind this morning was pain management. It came up because my nephew goes to pain management as well as my wife went to pain management. It does work and they do have a machine that stretches your back. When I swim in the summer I use long floats where you rest your arms on them and hang in the water letting the weight of your body pull down on your spine/back that helps plus I have a recumbent cycle that helps quite a bit. The hardest thing for my back is jarring devices like machines bouncing up and down like a paint shaker, those are back seats of small cars and going fast on golf carts over rough terrain, I am sure that there are more examples but you get the idea. Sometimes my back does heal up for a good amount of time and then like an recurring dream something will set me back a bit like shoveling heavy wet snow, carrying heavy bags to airports or a step off a ladder at the wrong step. There is always something and I will always help. If I do not do anything I feel dumb or old and it could set up a little depression, but depression is not up my ally and I do not allow it, it is not part of my lifestyle. I like god, folks and the planet earth. 
It is 21 degrees here in town this morning, Laurel is up and making tea with her Teavana Perfect TeaMaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment