Monday, November 19, 2012

It is not always the same topic or morning since time has moved. Our bodies have aged one more day; aging is a constant, time is a constant; but we only live the moment as I contemplate the next line; age and time have moved beyond the first line. That may be why we are irritated when the line in a blog romantically disappears.
Our days are a lesson in time and age; history was created and maybe stamped forever.
I feel good this morning is only good for a few folks who really want to understand how I am.
I really could not tell you when we grow or decay; nothing can explain why we are conceived the way we are. 
I do look forward to continuing good health, good wealth, good work and love. Mom and I are always wishing for good fortune.
 Pretty soon I will have to shut down and move my computer; I have to vacuum behind these chairs and shampoo the rug there. But for the moment it is time for a mug of coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment