Sunday, November 18, 2012

Good Morning,
It is very dark outside and the kitten wanted to go out and go to the bathroom (she went in the kitty litter instead). Mom fears that her playful attitude will see no danger outside and be the object of some eagle or large owl food chain. The other cats hunt at night and sleep during the day. She stays outside all of the daylight hours learning the ropes and soon she will outside at night like the other cats hunting. Loretta is our only non hunting cat.
This morning seems like a great time to sleep in. I feel good this morning.
I am drinking a mug of green tea this morning as I am trying to avoid coffee as it really does bad things to my stomach.
I want to automatically place the longitude and latitude on my photos I take with my camera.
This is a photo with that tag on it ( longitude and latitude).

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see any longitude and latitude on this photo. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in the properties of the photo. If you download the photo and look at it with windows photo viewer and right click the photo you can see where it is in the details tab.
    If I place a photo into our Family Tree Maker I will type in the longitude and latitude in a space below the photo.

    ReplyDelete