Monday, November 5, 2012

Good Morning,
I fooled with the smart phone and was overwhelmed. I guess life was supposed to be "Dennis meets Laurel and has a family." , " Dennis goes to work."
The buttons and whistles are a little too much for me.
More decaf.
I missed the spacewalk yesterday or NASA had no money to televise it.
I am an explorer in mind and not Humpty Dumpty. Humpty Dumpty is best explained by this image.

You know someone that aligns their pencils so none of them roll off the desk. 
You know, why explore space, "We know where it is?"


1 comment:

  1. You'll get used to your smart phone and soon you will know it well, I have no doubt :). Why did you put that man's picture on your post and ruin your post? He's one person that I'm not very fond of.

    Hope Laurel is feeling better now. Lots of sick people around here too. Keeping Jimmy away from them is not always as easy as it sounds.

    Take care. Love you.

    ReplyDelete