Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Good Morning,
It is November 6, 2012 and it is a Tuesday and according to social reforms and a document signed in 1789 to make this day election day in the United States of America. Today I vote for a President.
I feel good and it seems that whatever I had is gone. I think it was a stomach virus which mom said she brought home from work.
I am slowly learning about my smart phone. Mom will love it when she gets one. Mom got me one early because if we go on a trip she does not want me walking down a highway to get help without a smart phone. I lost our car at the airport and I was walking in the huge parking lot for an hour looking for our car. I got off the bus at the right intersection in the parking lot but our car was between two large vans and hidden from my view. So I looked and looked for an hour until mom had called for help and an airport maintenance/security crew in a pickup picked me up and we drove down each aisle until we found the car. In the example the car is painted by my windows paint program and between one large van and a mid size van.

***
We have one cat named Loretta who must have been poisoned or had a bad fever because since then (a few years back) she does not know when to quit eating so we have to buy indoor cat chow for her. Any other and she will eat until it comes back up. All the rest of the cats go out and hunt. She cries when she is stuck in a room with the door open because there is no one there; I think mentally she is about six months old. She is very clean, friendly and healthy and seems quite normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment