Sunday, November 4, 2012

Good morning,
I am fine this morning, mom is still sleeping. She was ill these last two days and not feeling too well.
I have been fooling around with my new phone and it is taking me places I really did not care about but I have learned to remove things and replace them.
I have placed photos on my contacts from my old phone but yet to place photos on mom's old contacts. I awoke right on time and it turned out to be an hour earlier.
Daylight; time to feed George, our outside cat.
I have yet learned to take a photo of any quality.
This photo seemed to pick up some blue tint. The cats color is just right and this kitten this morning is nothing but swift movement. I took 5 photos and only two had cats in them, she is fast.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take this picture with your smart phone? You can post your pictures straight to your blog and to Facebook or Tweet them. I added a Grand Piano App just for fun, and when I get bored I play chop sticks or just make up little tunes to annoy people around me.

    ReplyDelete