Thursday, November 1, 2012

I have stood in crappy water washing away filth.

Good Morning,
33 degree, that is what is reading on our thermometer out doors. I feel good this morning and mom is getting ready for work as I type; the kitten is everywhere at once and there is a tale where the head should be as she swirls by. I made a quart of powered milk for her and added a can of evaporated milk to that concoction. Mom will be out shortly to give her her breakfast.
I will ad a prayer here for those folks who are without power and standing in crappy water for breakfast.
Mom asked me about the crane up high and dangerous and how it could be secured and I said , "No Problem." and proceeded to tell mom how I would do it, she finally said to shut up. But anyway we did things down at the dam that were dangerous and we just did them. Some men are like that, you just do it.
***
A up to the minute chore: I changed the master bedroom light switch; it was not working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment