Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good Morning,
It is clear out-doors and very still; the temperature was 36 degrees; I am going to look at the map a see what is left of the big storm.
I feel good this morning and it seems the storm is just sitting in one place and dropping snow in Pennsylvania.
My prayers go out to all that have been without any communication with the planet because of the storm. We are so used to warmth, shelter, love and communication.
***
I believe in Global Warming because the planet does change. For as long as we have been around volcano's have burned our lungs with deadly ash. Those explosions have caused the planet to heat up and melt the ice. The winds have changed and so have the ocean currents. The Industrial nations have not helped by belching coal soot into the air just like the volcanoes. Who are we to blame?
How long can we live near a volcano? Do we move as far as we can or do we live as close as we can?
It is the same with belching chemicals plants that give off toxic fumes that dissolve lungs. Some of us were smart enough to move away from danger.


I grew up in a toxic environment in Pasadena and was only saved by the government when I joined the Navy and they said I had bronchitis; I said, "I did not.", because I knew no better and had lived that way my entire life. The Navy cleared my lungs and when I left the service I was stronger manly because I could breathe a lot better. I never went back to live near any industrial area.

No comments:

Post a Comment