Sunday, November 11, 2012

Crittenden County Coalition for a Drug Free Community

Good Morning,
We have partly cloudy skies here in Western Kentucky and a warm 58 degrees ( for this time of year). Windy with a late chance of rain tonight. 
Mom is up and this is her day off. I feel fine this morning and learning to text (smart phone) with my voice.

I spent half the day yesterday with the Crittenden County Coalition for a Drug Free Community at City Hall collecting old left over and dated prescription. Yesterday was The American Medicine Chest Challenge.

Crittenden County Coalition for a Drug Free Community 

The County and City (Sheriff's Office and City Police) collect about what you see in the photo every month and it is incinerated immediately.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a comment but it got all messed up with spelling errors so I deleted it. I was just saying that I was wondering why you were so fast in your text message replys, AHA, it's because you have voice texting. That's really nice.

    ReplyDelete