Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Morning,
It is raining. The temperature is in the 50's. One cat scratched at the window to let her in, she was soaked, I fed her and now she is cleaning up.  She does not spend much time indoors but on days like this, she may find a place to rest and dry out. She is growling behind me, she is a great hunter and very friendly for about 12 seconds then she wants to eat and go out. I think she rides the school buses around the county. The kitten wanted out but I will wait until the rain ends and daylight. 
I feel good this morning and I am getting used to smart phone. Every time it rings with a strange number I know nothing about and too dangerous to answer I mark it with a SPAM notice. Just about everyone on the list has a photo that shows up when they call.
I did take a good photo with the camera outside, so I am learning. Typing or talking to text is difficult because to me it is tedious, it will take some time to say "Good Morning" without exhausting my brain. I also learned how to see the Longitude and Latitude of any position I am at, at the moment. I have not learned to tag photos with this camera. 
 It is just daylight  and I see black clouds overhead and gray clouds on the horizon.
The kitten is playing with the cat toy mice and an empty box, the older cat growled at her so she is taking it out on an empty box.

No comments:

Post a Comment