Sunday, August 26, 2012

I had a very nice birthday pool party and I went fishing with Little Brother, His Mom Kitten Yarn, His Dad Long Haired Daddy and his sister Little Sister. I spent quite a while baiting hooks while everyone else got stuck in the mud. It was amazing experience of patience and fun.
The fishing story is Little Brother and I were in a department store and he saw the fishing poles and asked me to take him fishing the last time I was visiting them in Murray. So for my birthday I got a fishing license and took him fishing. We did not catch any fish but he learned how to cast a line out into the water. We have a photo of him and Little sister practicing in the yard yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. You don't look too happy in your Birthday Hat, but I'm sure that you had fun all weekend with the children and taking them fishing. It's memories that they will always remember about how grandpa used to take them fishing and all the pool parties spent at your home. Keep making good memories and enjoying each day. Love you, love all of you!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not happy putting Laurel's hat on and I am sure it will be a tradition from now on. She had to wear it at the NARFE Convention in Hopkinville, Kentucky this year.
    We had fun and Allison stepped in mud up past her ankles.

    ReplyDelete