Thursday, August 23, 2012

Good morning,
I feel good this morning, Mom is off today and we will relax.
The pool is heating up slowly and I will be in it later today or tomorrow.
The hummingbirds are fattening up as they move south. They have been swarming around the feeders.
I may have waited too long for the birds without any food in the feeders because they have not returned. The Hummingbirds came back.
Today is my 71 st birthday on this planet called earth even though my existence has been here from the start as is all that is; we just evolve and grow and diminish as matter.
Pictured is our last swimming party.


2 comments:

  1. This morning Ron told me that a hummingbird was buzzing around his head.
    I love your little apology sign. I may have to borrow that, because I think I need it more than you do, hahaha.
    Hope that you have a wonderful Birthday. We were planning on surprising you by coming down but our car is in the repair shop and we forgot that Princess also has to be at Vets every Monday and Friday. Have a Happy Birthday.
    I LOVE YOU,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Sandy I think we may come out before the end of the year. Where is Ron?

    ReplyDelete