Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Morning,
Today I cut scrubs that have gotten out of hand and if it rains then I will lay a cable or my laptop as my WIFI is intermittent and I keep getting kicked off.
I spent the day yesterday relaxing and washing my clothes. I meant to watch NASCAR but I missed it as it was on a day earlier than I had thought. No big deal.
It was cloudy all day yesterday and I think it will be that way today. I was hoping for some sunshine to heat the pool.
Mom is off today, she slept most of the day yesterday and got up in the middle of the night and went online.

2 comments:

  1. I ended up having a bad modem that I would have to reset periodically so I had my Internet provider send me a new one. Then it was at this time that I had my new Belkin wifi router installed because it's compatible with Apple products. Apple products are finicky little devices and I also had to buy a new printer from the Apple Store that was also compatible with all my other Apple toys.
    Hope that you have your wifi working now. I know what a nuisance it can be when your connections are not working properly.

    Stay cool. Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally just bought a cable and ran it to my computer in the living room. WIFI still works but I do not get kick off my service as much with the cable. If it continues I may have to use some other service.
    I had it fixed once and a different repairman said I was plugged into the wrong place so he put me back to where I was at in the water.

    ReplyDelete