Monday, May 7, 2012

The weather man said that some folks got rain and others did not; we got the rain here at home.
***
I am part of the era of thinking that this planet is our heaven on earth and the planet should be taken care of and enjoyed. Flower Power.
I will protect the land I have from chemicals and thieves, I will enjoy and nourish what is here; if the worms want to make fertile soil then I will help them with organic matter.
***
If you can remove the salt from sea water and water your garden then do so, the moisture from your garden will rise and rain will fall elsewhere;  you can beat the desert one yard at a time. Israel has and so has Las Vegas.
***
I have lived long enough to understand that the church wants money and control of humanity. I remember that the Jews were turned away from the United States during the Holocaust. I remember the Catholic Church did nothing about Hitler. I remember the South being free with signs saying, "Whites Only". I remember my friend Emory with a chip on his shoulder (my first Jewish friend). I later met a Jewish Princess who loved life and taught me to do so. I remember, "Little Richard" being so talented he got nothing; I remember Joe Louis living in poverty. I remember Mahatma Gandhi living in peace with nothing. I remember Ayn Rand with the overpowering steel and stone. I remember Michelangelo loving, chipping, carving and polishing marble.
I remember all the images and deities and Marilyn Monroe.
This morning I saw Alice Walker and Laurel Rose.
***
I just cleaned half the pool. This is my third day of cleaning the pool; the first day it was green and singing, yesterday it was dirty, today it is cleaner but still a little dirty; I may jump in today.
0845
I just cleaned the other half of the pool. I will let it warm up a bit and do so other chores before getting in and placing the steps in with those hand rails. I think it a little to cool for mom but you never know?

No comments:

Post a Comment