Sunday, May 6, 2012

Good morning,
We have overcast sky and a male Tom Cat outside who is a bully. I played the bully and chased him off the deck. No matter what I think about sharing the wealth the male Tom cat thinks only of himself.
I hear thunder.
That is almost like the Old Testament where the Power is in the head of the home. Sharing is only after he gets his.
I belong to the new era of thinking where the wealth is divided equally as in a chicken in every pot.
I belong to the new era of thinking where woman is equal and does not succumb to the male head of the home.
I belong to the new era of thinking where law is decided in the court ( mom, dad and family) and not the dictate of the male head of the home or religious bullying.
***
Mom was showing me a photo of her great grandfathers grave. She said during the revolution in Russia all traces of the grave were wiped away.
She is writing about that now.
I am making a monument to her parents Sara and Jack.

I wrote about those missing graves; at the time it was my mother who was the subject of this writing.
http://www.laurelrose.com/LR/GRAN.HTM

***
0750
It is still thundering and cracking and now raining; no wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment