Monday, May 7, 2012

 
I feel good and I do believe it is a good morning. I have not listened to any news today and as far as I am concerned the planet is doing fine this morning. You may wish to march and or to speak out and that is our right and not a privileged.
Anyway I feel good and the pool is coming along nicely; mom just works a half day today and she may see me in the pool this afternoon. It is 85 at the surface and 82 below the deck. Being cloudy today the pool will not warm by the sun but maintain the temperatures it has had for a couple of days now.
Mom has some historical data I asked her to fix up for my daughter and son; I had asked for a paragraph or two but she has studied it from all angles and has at least a dozen pages prepared and that is the only way she can do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment