Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good Morning,
I am wore out this morning.
I little prayer and concern for my friend who is having a serious operation today. Very serious and very technical.
Update:
It is over but the pain is making life uncomfortable.
May the strength of god overcome the pain or make life bearable. May you ride the bull and make a good ride today and tomorrow.
Family understands even though they try to bear/share the pain with you.
The cat is trying to rub against me as I type, I petted her.
I am very far away but I am mentally trying to ease the day for us.
May you inner strength of body and mind love thy self and family.
Our bodies work very hard in times like this; we are sharing the peace, hard work and pain brings. This is the time our heart pounds against the walls of our bodies carrying blood, working cells and energy to our bruises and healing them
Our cat says she has four legs and can run faster to help you; our cat purrs..
5/10/2012
1500
I talked to Sandy and Ron. They were at the hospital; they were tired and ready to call it a day as Sandy had stayed overnight with her hubby. She reported that everything was better than expected; but tough times were here.
I little prayer and concern for my friend in the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment