Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I spent the day yesterday re-cleaning the pool and adding chemicals to clean and clarify the pool. The pool was heating up nicely it was near 75 on the bottom and 85 on the top yesterday.  have some work to do on the steps and then it is ready to use.
Today I have to get gas for the yard machines and then shred some shrubs and old tomato vines. 
Every day this week has been blue, green and clear.
We finished clearing/cleaning the deck and mom washed it with the garden hose. She planted some annuals in 4 pots for the deck.
0930
I got the gas for the yard machines and a protective surge protector for my coffee maker which came back yesterday afternoon while we were out cleaning the deck (it was sitting on the front stoop when I went out to take the trash cans to the street).

No comments:

Post a Comment