Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cool, moist, overcast and cloudy is what is outside this morning; no frost just a bit cooler. I decided to rest  and hook up a speaker system for the NARFE Convention, so that I would not need any real long cable to the PA system (public address system) in the convention room; I think I found my answer. It is a cheap surround sound speaker system that I bought for my computer. I found three sets of cables which I can use if needed; I may need all three cable option, I will look around my cable stash for more options.
About Coffee: I seem to like Nantucket Blend by Green Mountain Coffee more that any other blends of coffee but it may be "just whatever" I feel on a particular day.
I am spending the day washing dishes and clothes and setting up speakers.
I feel good; I am working with my body and whoever can help to get the full function of inter workings, mental working and outside help (doctors, religious philosophy and friends).
1030
I found all the cables to hook up the speaker system and I hooked up the speakers to my computer and they worked great. I bought the speaker at Walmart to use with a wave editor on my desktop in Allison's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment