Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good Morning,
It is still dark out; I mowed our lawn; The blades need sharpening; today I get my shredder and continue on my limb pile from last fall. Some time during the day I may plant some lettuce in the garden or maybe just rototill the garden. I am not sure.
Mom has gone to work.
Mom got me a 4 cup coffee maker to make coffee to use until I resolve my problem with my single cup brewer.

The coffee maker folks sent me postage paid label so that I can send my coffee brewer to them. I hope they fix the one I have and not send me a refurbished one.

***


I spent the day shredding branches that had sat over the winter; they are more brittle and are easily shredded. My garden spot has grass clippings on the area I will place the lettuce in; the worms have been working all winter on the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment