Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good Morning.

Mom has gone to work and I am getting ready to make a cup of coffee. I boxed my coffee brewer but I am going to re-box it. The box is entirely too big lengthwise. I just need to cut the box I have to reflect the right size. Mentally to me that makes sense.
As I look outside I see that it is overcast, “A few showers developing late” is what the weather folks say. Now that more sun is shining I see a pink sky to our south.
Birds are a constant at our feeders and soon the Hummingbirds will arrive; those feeders are in storage and will have to cleaned and put outside with sweet water.
***
Time for a personal sermon said to my self to help all those folks in conflict with age.
1400

Just got back from our NARFE Meeting at the Marion Café; it was nice but two families were not there because of doctors appointments. I hope everything was OK at the doctors. At our age it always a tossup as to what turns up at those appointments.
I repacked my coffee brewer in a box size more suitable for the occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment