Friday, December 9, 2011


Good Morning,
28 degrees outside and somethings are frozen, water on roads, cat dishes of water, water on side walks. It is dark out as I type.
Mom is gone to work. Today I will relax and maybe scrub the kitchen floor.
I feel good physically and mentally. I did lift some heavy stuff yesterday and it does not hurt this morning.
Yesterday I made the cats a winter bed inside the dog house and placed the doghouse adjacent to our glass table which will keep snow off their paws just outside the doghouse. There is a heating pad in the doghouse that comes on a couple times a day to warm the doghouse just a tad. I will put several layers of black plastic on the table and doghouse to keep the heat in today. I will put some flower pots on the plastic to hold it down.
 I also put our bird feeder on a pole and raised it high. The birds have no fear of cats up there so they came immediately. An old photo of the feeder is below.
***
The cats love the rubber bands from my hair (pony tail) they toss and play with it all day. They steal them when they can or I will leave a old used one out and it will disappear. We only have one small weeble left from the 1980's that we found after a thorough cleaning of one of the rooms last year; it has no face on it as it has been worn clear. They are against the law as they are just small enough to harm a baby or toddler. The new weeble's are much bigger that an egg.
Wreath by Tomas

1 comment: