Friday, October 21, 2011

This is my portion of the planet to take care of and I will.

We may get our frost this morning and that will stop our tomatoes. One year when the crop was a bumper crop as this is I pulled the plants up and hung them upside down indoors (garage) on the wall and that will save the tomatoes on the vine for a couple of weeks. I will see this morning after nine. If the frost killed the vines I may not be able to save the tomatoes.
Mom is gone to work (she starts at 0700 this morning). I feel good this morning. It is quiet and peaceful in my area of the planet and that is by choice. This is my portion of the planet to take care of and I will.
***
Moving Fast
Some creatures move very fast. Some move slow.
Because of my environment I move slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment