Thursday, October 27, 2011

Don and Juan

Mom is off today.
Good Morning, it is still dark outside and it did rain yesterday afternoon and into the night. The weather radar looks as we are between storms at the moment here at home; Kentucky as a whole is being soaked.
I feel good this morning; I asked mom how she felt after work yesterday and she felt fine.
I went over to the Senior Citizens Center yesterday to see what was going on there and to ask about eating there and maybe holding a NARFE meeting there. I had a reason for stopping by there and it was to see if they had a public  computer to use, they did not. I have two mobile computers and I can make them useful as teaching tools at my NARFE meetings plus we have a library which has public use computers they can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment