Friday, April 1, 2011

Gogle TiSP System

This is one of my favorite April first applications. I found it a few years back and it functions as it should. Enjoy and do not take this too seriously and enjoy the day.

Mom made some bread in our bread maker two weeks ago and the yeast was too old and the bread never rose. As you might understand it made heavy toast at an 1/4" slice. Mom said feed it to the birds. So I made peanut butter sandwiches and placed them outside in our suet feeders - our mockingbirds love them and it does take a while to whittle these slices of beard down. Still feeding Mockingbirds two weeks later.

My truck locked up (locked the steering wheel in place (security device)). I could not turn the ignition on and start the truck. I was on an errand to pick up a pizza and when I tried to start my red truck I could not do anything but call mom. She came and rescued me and we went to the service station and told them about the red truck. They said when a truck locks up like that then the dealer has to fix it. So we asked for towing service to the dealer who is near where mom works. We came home and our pizza was cold. I ate two slices and it was great. A half hour later we had a knock on our door and the service stations dad had our truck outside, he said, "Do you want your red truck back?" I looked and there it was parked out front. I said yes and drove him back to the service station where I paid his son for the truck. His dad said that sometimes it takes a certain technique to undo the lockup. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Before he retired he had seen this situation before many times. So he knew the technique to fix it if it would and in my case it worked. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. That's awful. I hope that your truck doesn't lock up on you ever again.

    ReplyDelete