Thursday, March 31, 2011

HP Deskjet 970cse Printer

I do not know how long I have had this printer but it still works flawlessly. I paid for quality and I got quality.
I do not know whether Hewlett-Packard still makes printers of this quality but if you want quality go for it if you can find it.
I am very happy with this printer. Hewlett-Packard if you are reading this post, "Thank You."
Let me know if you still make this printer so that I can tell others about this. I tried to reach customer support but you are bogged down with nonsense that goes nowhere.
Sometimes you pay for quality and you get it.

1 comment:

  1. I have an hp printer too and it is a great little printer and I wouldn't exchange it for any other printer. I love it and the quality of it's printing is flawless.

    ReplyDelete