Monday, April 11, 2011

Calm before the storm

Rain is a couple of miles away as I look at the radar; it is in the north western part of our county diagonally moving east.
I had planned to go to the doctor this morning but yesterday and last nights rest improved my ability to function quite a bit and the pain in the movement of my body has gone down and I consider that a great improvement. To me mentally that is extremely good to lose so much of the pain.
Thank you all for the well wishes.
Mom had a great birthday as so many folks that know her wished her well and that made her day. She did what I normally do yesterday which should of been her off day and I am thankful to her for the help.
I am back, well almost.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Keep resting though until you are well healed.
    Love you.
    The rain is here. It arrived last night. It's not constant but we do have intermittent showers off and on.

    ReplyDelete