Saturday, February 12, 2011

What happened to the 24 hour news network?

There is no 24 news channel. The only thing close is called the Internet and that is scattered news collected only by popularity or enormous effect on the human environment.
I have noticed that on Saturday mornings we have children and adult cartoon/documentaries so that our news folk can have a weekend of rest.
I have also noticed that the folks that talk about poverty are employed to do so.
I just saw Greenspan talking about what he talks about to those that wonder what he talks about and they all get paid to do so. They all looked comfortable and wealthy.
Today is Saturday and I awoke feeling good. I have no headache or worry. I have nothing to do but absorb the day. My days of getting ready for work traveling on the highway, working 8 hours for 5 days is done. My body is worn out and must be near a bush or rock. Today I write not well but just enough to dwell on the insanity and bad turn America has taken since 1980 (30 years ago). Our children no nothing of freedom or privacy, we have a Supreme Court Judge whose wife is a Lobbyist ( a little beyond common sense) and a President whose wife wears 30 dollar dresses (some good sense).
We have a feudal system of government.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Dennis.
    No news is good news and that's why I don't watch those 24 hour news channels. The only thing I need to know is that I woke up to another beautiful day here in the U.S.A. with Jimmy by my side and the kids just a visit or phone call away. Today I will spend time planning a trip, destination unknown. It's one of those freedoms I take full advantage of with our limited resources. If we ever win the lottery WATCH OUT! We'll give half to Uncle Sam (his share) and then we'll go out and spread the wealth around. That's my next dream/goal.

    Have a nice day. Brian & family are supposed to come over today and I can't wait to see them.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete