It has taken one month for the birds to understand/accept our new feeder. I find that so amazing. It is the feeder in the middle with the umbrella top. The one at left has a crack in it and just about ready to crumble. It is the birds favorite feeder. I put the bungee cord on it because the Starlings would lean/hang on one side of it and pour the food out on the deck so they could all eat. They could empty it in one out in minutes.Friday, February 11, 2011
It has taken one month for the birds to understand/accept our new feeder. I find that so amazing. It is the feeder in the middle with the umbrella top. The one at left has a crack in it and just about ready to crumble. It is the birds favorite feeder. I put the bungee cord on it because the Starlings would lean/hang on one side of it and pour the food out on the deck so they could all eat. They could empty it in one out in minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
No comments:
Post a Comment